Hey thanks so much for your interest in interviewing Jen. We hope this page serves as a good resource. Please feel empowered to use any of the content off Jen’s about page HERE (including pictures).
Interview Calendar Scheduling Link: /theironjen/interview40
Short Bio / Intro (feel free to adjust as you want):
In her roles as a motivational storyteller, engaging Amazon Top 100 author, and business coach, Jen McDonough (pronounced “McDunna”) aka The Iron Jen empowers the Everyday Hero to unleash their very best. Jen and her family are most known for paying off over $212,000 worth of debt and medical expenses in 4 years. Their story has been featured in local, national and international media. She is also an 8-time national weightlifter, MN Hall of Fame inductee, and 2-time US Olympic Festival medal winner as well as an Ironman triathlete. All 3 of her books have hit Amazon’s Top 100 categories including her book 5 Minutes a Day to Living Beyond Rich which hit #1 under Amazon’s budgeting category. In her spare time, Jen serves as a volunteer firefighter. Her most favorite roles as being wife to the most handsome husband and mom to four awesome kids.
Suggested Interview Topics : All revolve around unleashing your very best which can include:
- Unleashing GRIT and resiliency in your work and home life
- Reducing stress, chaos or drama in personal or work lives
- Drama free communication
- Goal setting – becoming a winner
- The power of vulnerability and finding courage even when you are stressed or full of fear
- Getting through hopeless financial situations
- Dealing with medical and financial issues
- Job loss – working through the emotions that go with it (finances, relationship issues, sense of identify loss)
- Overcoming fear – accomplishing the impossible even with self doubt
- Financial issues as it relates to marriage marriage
- Removing some of the “busy” chaos out of our family’s lives
- Work – life balance
- Finding the career you love when you are in a j.o.b. you hate
- Job loss – how to deal with it
- Dealing with the crazy in-laws around the holidays
- Finding your purpose and passion
- Helping your kids find their career callings before you pay $200k for college
- Finding ways to reduce relationship stress
- How to deal with family schedules and stress
- Fear of failure
- The entrepreneur rollercoaster
- Making the transition from day job to dream job
- Discovering what you were born to do
- Relationship stress in work and home
Again these are some of the topics Jen can speak around as it relates to resiliency, GRIT and drama free communication. If you find another topic that may be of interested, please feel free to suggest as we Jen really want to serve you and your audience well.
Please feel free to use these pictures for media purposes.